Re: RSS clue(s) was Re: [LUG] Wiki and RSS

On Thursday 23 June 2005 9:18 pm, Neil Williams wrote:
> On Thursday 23 June 2005 6:04 pm, Simon Waters wrote:
> > Is it my RSS reader or is having the title "Meetings" for each meeting
> > not terribly useful in the RSS?
>
> I know, I'll look at that tonight.

Fixed:
DCGLUG Wiki : Meetings
Devon and Cornwall GNU/Linux User Group Wiki : http://www.dcglug.org.uk/

> > The feed doesn't validate ;)
>
> What are you using to validate it?

After inspecting the scripts, it is very robust and can output several formats
of RSS depending on the user agent identified. Try inspecting the source. I
have removed one bug in the XML served to Konqueror and that now validates as
XML against the published DTD, albeit without the publication date.

--

Neil Williams