RE: [LUG] August BBQ, year 2

Hello All,

Sorry I've been a long time coming back on this one.
I have to confess that although I managed to edit an existin wiki
page last year, Im stumped as to how I start a new one.

Any Saturday or Sunday in August is fine by me except the 27/28th

If someone can point me in the right direction with the wiki I'll
do my best to get it organised. Hoe to see as many as can make it
sometime in August.

James