Re: [LUG] adding a 2nd swap partition

Hi
I tryed right clicking and the only options under actions were print, send bluetooth, archive, append to play list and create data CD with K3b. I also noticed that I have a swap partition (setup when I installed Linux) and a swap file (the thing i used redhat's guide to do) its the swap file I want to start at boot the other already does. The only way i can turn the swap file on is at a terminal.

su
swapon /swapfile

I also tryed logging in as root but still couldn't find a way though I'm just about to try opening kwrite from a super user terminal.

Thanks for the ideas.
Tom