Re: [LUG] clever people with regexp please...

On 27/05/05 13:18:45, Adrian Midgley wrote:
On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 03:42 +0100, Simon Waters wrote:

> http://sed.sourceforge.net/sedfaq4.html#s4.23.3

That's clever enough, thanks.
I think there is mileage in the autoresponder to disclaimers idea.

--
Adrian Midgley <amidgley2@xxxxxxxxxx>

When I saw the original post I was thinking of returning all the stuff that was of no use, html, vcards etc that some emailers send me with a note saying, I have returned all this to you becasue I don't want it :-)