[LUG] clever people with regexp please...

either that, or a sed line to remove this block from emails...

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank
you
for your co-operation.

My favourite idea actually is to have something based on TMDA require
the sender to confirm the mail is intended for me before it is presented
for me even to see, while adding a warning that they may have a _duty_
to do whatever is necessary to make that confirmation and certify they
have not mistakenly sent it...

but first, lets recognise it.
--
Adrian Midgley <amidgley2@xxxxxxxxxx>