[LUG] OT: Verifying DMI Pool Data...

Hi all.

Just recently my main box displays this line for ages on booting.  I used to find
(rightly or wrongly) that it would do this if I had changed the IDE devices around,
or added PCI cards, etc, but it seems to be doing this for a good 5-10 secs on each
boot these days.

Should I be concerned about this, or should I just let it get on with it whilst I
make a cuppa?

Cheers.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.