Re: [LUG] Pauses - maybe Mozilla Apps memory usage on Debian Sarge

I am running Mozilla 1.7.2 on Fedora Core 2, the machine is an IBM X225 Server with loads of power and RAM etc..
I have had similar experiences from time to time. i,e Mozilla just stops responding, interestingly the whole desktop stops (I have Knewsticker scrolling across the bottom of the screen and this stops also)
Now that I now you are looking into this, I will try to gather some further info

Best Wishes
Rick Timmis