Re: [LUG] IMAP Mail Server

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 09:41 +0100, Philip Radford wrote:
Hi all,

Can anyone point me in the right direction for setting up an IMAP
server on linux. I am currently running WorkGroupMail, a windows based
IMAP/POP sever but it is very unstable and crashes more often than it
should.

Cyrus of course... or th eUniversity of Washington IMAP server.

Dovecot looks interesting, and I'm using it, but it doesn't yet
officially do multiple user mailboxes.

But... I can't see anything that stops several people or machines having
an account that accesses the same mailbox and attending to that as they
become free.

--
Adrian Midgley <amidgley2@xxxxxxxxxx>