[LUG] libpdf 4 tarball - does any one have a copy??

Hi every one,

I've just spent the last couple of days trying to
libpdf (on the fly pdf functionality) to my php 4.3.11
interpreter (on fedora core 3).

I've found that libpdf 5 and 6 won't compile (with
php), I've looked on google and it seems there is
genuine problem with it.

I went to the the libpdf website any they only do
downloads back to libpdf 5. Does any one have a copy
libpdf 4 and tarball or any other format that can be
compiled??

Cheers

Jody