Re: [LUG] Debianised my desktop (at last)

On Saturday 14 May 2005 23:31, David Bell wrote:
On Saturday 14 May 2005 23:16, Robin Cornelius wrote:

I'm currenly on testing but i am considering experimental. what do you lot
run?

Running Sarge on my desktop, no problems - seems very stable.  I use the
Oxford http mirror which is fast and reliable.

I have just spotted that Sarge is due to become "Stable" as of 30th may and as
from the 3rd May is getting offical security updates

--
Robin Cornelius
robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx