Re: [LUG] Broadband

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 08:00:13PM +0100, George Duller wrote:
One of my friends uses Suse 9.1 and wishes to have a broadband
connection to the web. He has sought my advice, but as I have absolutely
no experience of broadband I am seeking your help.

Which service provider is best able to meet his needs please

I use BT (had to, to get connection), I have seen Eclipse
(www.eclipse.co.uk) recommended, Onetel seems to offer cheap package
rates with telephone. Others will have their own comments

This topic came up last (?) month

Key with broadband is that you will be scanned, make sure your security
updates etc etc are in place