Re: [LUG] Which ADSL modem?

Jason Smith wrote:

Having just gotten broadband I want to access the web using Linux (Mandrake 9.2) can anyone recommend a good ADSL modem?

Do you *specificly* want a modem? I have had good sucess with netgear routers (a DG834G) on my work setup and I regret not buying a router for home. I use a speedtouch 330 USB at home, it works, its a non standard PITA so i have to fight a new distro into compiling and installing, while with the router it just happens (ok you have to set it up once with a web browser).

Robin(@work no gpg key)