Re: [LUG] Java servlets

Just to follow up on this, i found out his static IP and setup two new
firewall rules. One allows him explicitly access to the port i'm hosting
tomcat on, the other denies the rest of the world.

It would seem that when i do a port scan the rest of the world then sees
it as a stealth'd port. Therefore i'm guessing this is as good as it gets
without resorting to not opening the port at all, which is a little too
secure to be functional :)

Martin.