Re: [LUG] Gentoo easy installer

Paul Sutton wrote:

I have a copy here of the Xmas 2001 issue, and this has a 17,000kb (about 17mb I would guess), iso with gentoo on that,

You are welcome to borrow this, as it's now part of the lug magazine collection.

Where are you located, ?

if you mail me off list I will see if we can either arrange to meet up, or perhaps post it to you, or get it to you some other way.

I managed to find it, its on the Linux Format DVD which had OpenOffice.Org 2.0 Pre-release on the disk. Its called GentooInstallationSystem. I got the size wrong too, its only about 3MB.

Rob