Re: [LUG] WYSIWYG HTML Editor

On Wednesday 27 April 2005 7:56 pm, John Palmer wrote:
I don't use dreamweaver, but the the people I know that do produce html
that doesn't satisfy the W3C validator, and that puts me off both the tool
and their websites.  Can someone tell me if dreamweaver has an option to
produce proper conformant xhtml1.0 (for instance) ?  If not, what would
you recommend instead ?

Vi

(well, actually vim)

:-)

Sorry, there's no substitute for learning HTML to write a website. WYSIWYG
just doesn't work.

You don't see what you get, you don't get a valid page, so no-one else gets to
see what you wanted either.

--

Neil Williams