[LUG] Network problems 2

Hi

I think I am making some progress with network problem.  I can now see an Mshome
icon in my network browser, but when I click on the icon for the windows xp box I
get this:

Please send a full bug report at http://bugs.kde.org
libsmbclient reported an error, but didn't specify what the problem is.
This might indicate a severe problem with your network - but also might
indicate a problem with libsmbclient.
If you want to help us, please provide a tcpdump of the network
interface while you try to browse (be aware that it might contain
private data, so don't post it if you're unsure about that - you can
send it privately to the developers if they ask for it)

When I try to conect through a console with smbclient:// I get:

tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_BAD_NETWORK_NAME"Internal Error

Any thoughts anyone

Ps I can ping both ways