[LUG] Thunderbird mail files

Hi All,

There's probably a simple answer to this. I'm currently using Xandros 3.0 OCE with Thunderbird email. However the installation of Thunderbird I am using is sat in my /home directory because that's where I installed it under Mandrake.

I'd like to use the version installed by Xandros simply because it's more up to date and this is the installation Xandros looks to update.

So, how do I tell the Xandros installed version to look at the mail files for the one in my /home directory? Apart from anything if the install gets blatted for any reason I won't lose any mail if T'bird is referring to files on /home.

I've had a Google and ploughed through the menus in T'bird but I can't find the answer. If it's a manual edit of a config file, then OK it's not terribly tidy but it's doable :)

Kind regards,

Julian