Re: [LUG] Time is driving me potty!!

I'm not convinced i've edited this at all (which may be the problem!):

---------- START ---------------
# $OpenBSD: ntpd.conf,v 1.7 2004/07/20 17:38:35 henning Exp $
# sample ntpd configuration file, see ntpd.conf(5)

# Addresses to listen on (ntpd does not listen by default)
#listen on *
#listen on 127.0.0.1
#listen on ::1

# sync to a single server
#server ntp.example.org

# use a random selection of 8 public stratum 2 servers
# see http://twiki.ntp.org/bin/view/Servers/NTPPoolServers
servers pool.ntp.org