Re: [LUG] Magazines

Seems Like there is a general consensus on magazines here, My idea is to put stickers on my old magazines and the cd cases and donate them to the Lug

Neil (is there a way of setting up a databse on the Lug site so we can perhaps catalogue, the magazines and perhaps track who has a particular issue at anyone time) Perhaps in the user area, so any member can say add / query records, I thin betweek all of us we can produce a pretty comprehensible database of issues, etc.

I have just dropped off about 10 issues with Terence, I know Rob Beard was interested in Linux format back issues, I think it would be nice if they all were avaialble to the lug generally, also reduces the problem of having issues piling up at home, hence I was thinking of a lug database, the stickers ensure people know they are part of the lug.

I think we already have a kind of book club going, so we can keep track of books that way. Which is a good idea, However I would be willing to donate a few of my older books to the lug,

I have started with this but run out of stickers, and funds a low, I will see if I can put the template on my website, so anyone with j8160 stickers (or compatable) can print some off and stick to their own magazine that they want as part of this,

Paul