[LUG] Linux Journal

In an ongoing effort to tidy my office, it has been requested that I
remove some of the many hundreds of journals I have around the place.

I have a comprehensive collection of Linux Journals here (issue #1 ->
some time in 2003), which it seems a shame to bin and are available
free to anyone prepared to collect them from Teignmouth.

There are some items of historical interest, here. Issue 1, for
example, contains an article by Linus himself, a discussion by Ian
Murdoch about a new project called `Debian' and, interestingly enough,
the assertion that Linux should be pronounced to rhyme with `shyness'.

If you want to know what you're letting yourself in for, the
collection stands about 40cm high.

MB