[LUG] 2 PCs/Servers available

Apologies if FS posts are not allowed, and i know i've just turned up here and
you don't know me from Adam but i just thought i'd mention this before they
go on eBay (maybe next week).

I have two Intel ISP1100 1U rack mount servers that it doesn't look like i'm
now going to need (i thought i would). If anyone is interested in either then
feel free to get in touch off list.

In brief, they're PIII machines (750 & 700Mhz) with 512MB & 1GB of ram
respectively. They are NOT quiet things however, but i guess the fans could
easily be changed for silent ones. There  are 5 fans in each though :)

Full specs on Intel's website or via google.

Thanks,
Marin.
PS: Shelved the idea of that IWill ZPC64 in the end due to reports of heat
problems and went for a new Shuttle instead (SN95G5) since it's very poweful
and i've seen plenty of reports of linux working well with it .