Re: [LUG] Introduction and opinion sought...

Yep,

I've never known a helldesk to be as stressful as spending a day running around after a 4 year old and a 3 year old.

Seriously though that IWill bare bones PC would be just up my street, well apart from the fact I'd have to ditch my NEC DVDRW drive, or at least move it to another PC/external USB case.

It looks like it does pretty much everything but make the tea :-)

Rob

Julian Hall wrote:

Rob Beard wrote:

I can't say I've noticed myself with two kids running around I can't hear the PC at the best of times :-)

Now I know why you do tech support.. the peace and quiet huh? ;)

*duck*

Julian