Re: [LUG] The old I SP problem

I went with plusnet because I had a recommendation from someone

I've been using plusnet for a few months now, and the connection has been
consistently reliable and fast. My computer's (linux and ms) connect using my
own modem and router so I can't really comment on hardware or anything, and
nothing has ever broken so I can't comment on the tech support, so, really:

Not very interesting I'm afraid but my 2cntswrth.

heh.

Dan Cosser
Termisoc Treasurer