[LUG] Cron-apt on Debian Testing

I now have Mutt running on my system and am installing cron-apt but am
having some problems configuring cron-apt so that:

1/ Cron-apt runs every week, and updates the system
2/ The process log is emailed to me when the program has run

I have tried the man and the info commands on cron-apt but I do not know
enough to find out what I should or should not amend from the example
file.

Can someone please help?

Detailed Problems:

a) Once I have configured the cron-apt config file, how do I set it to
run every week? Do I have to add a line in cron?

b) How can I find out what the commands in cron-apt config mean?

c) I would like to receive an email giving me details of what was
upgraded (or if there was an error message). To achieve this do I:
 i) Change the directory of the cron-apt mail file from /var/log/cron-apt/mail
 ii) Change Mutt to pull in email from different directory(ies)
 iii) Change procmail or fetchmail?

d) Going on from Neil Williams email of Nov 2004, is there any way
whereby I can change the location of cron-apt config from /etc/cron-apt
to my home directory? Or is it not necessary?

Finally could someone please point me to a website where I can find out
where I can find out more about the files 0-update and 3-download and
what the options are?

Many thanks

Henry