[LUG] Resizing ReiserFS partitions

Hi folks,

I want to resize a reiserfs partition on my Suse 9.2 box, but I am having a few problems finding something that will do the job. I managed it quite easily in Suse itself resizing an ext3 partition on my external USB hard drive (which I was really pleased about, was a good buy :-D) but I just can't seem to resize this reiserfs partition.

I've tried the Ubuntu Live CD, and also Knoppix but both of these don't seem to want to work. Ubuntu just freezes up on me after a few minutes before I even find the partitioning tool, and QTParted under Knoppix reports the drive as being busy.

Any ideas?

Rob