Re: [LUG] PCMCIA config

Alex Charrett wrote:

Doing something like this would seem the most sensible option, you should be able to stick your commands straight in to wireless.opts or network.opts.

Hi Alex,

I've tried adding the commands to wireless.opts and network.opts (separately) but the card still does not initialise until KDE starts and I get the login screen.

Should I change the properties of the Samba shares to "on demand", and if so what parameters would I use?

Kind regards,

Julian