Re: [LUG] glunarclock

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:49:27 +0000
Anton Channing wrote:

Whilst browsing through the synaptic package manager,
I came across a tool called glunarclock, which is

"GNOME Lunar Clock displays the current phase of the Moon
as an applet for the gnome panel.
It also provides various astronomical data such as clock functions,
rise and set times and current coordinates for the moon."

For various reasons I won't go into, I would find such a
tool immensely useful.  So I used Synaptic to install it.
However, I can't get it to run.  Can't find it in the panel
like it says, and can't get it to run from command line...

[snip]

I'm probably missing something completely obvious.  Anyone have
any ideas?

Anton

You can use Synaptic, if you want.  There is an option to view the package's details
(I think you can get it by right-clicking on the package).  If the package is
already installed, then you can view what files are associated with it by using the
"installed files" tab.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.