Re: [LUG] Print Failure

Keith Abraham wrote:

After a overnight apt-upgrade our printer has ceased to function.
The parallel port inkjet printer itself has been checked and found
to be OK.

Hi Keith,

Did you send this twice by any chance? I have two copies, one sent 12:14 and the other sent 12:40. I'm just wondering as the LUG was very quiet over the weekend and I thought my mail client may have dropped some posts? The reason for that is that I upgraded Thunderbird to 1.0 and the upgrade was not as smooth as it could/should have been.

Kind regards,

Julian