Re: [LUG] OT: CMS

No I don't want to stick to php! What I also want is to avoid tables! Most systems sort the display of data out by using tables. I wanted to avoid tables and use css to sort the data!

You want Plone. Seriously.

Happy to set you up with a dummy Plone instance on my server to play with :)

http://cnuk.org/ and http://www.npfit.nhs.uk/ run on Zope.

CNUK hasn't got a lot of content because we had a disk crash, but the NPfIT site does.

100% CSS, no tables for markup. Accessible, XHTML. In short: It rocks.

matt