Re: [LUG] OT: OSCommerce

Richard Brown wrote:
Hi

Does anybody have any experience of setting up an oscommerce system. I am particularly keen on sorting out payment facilities. I know Paypal is an option but I would like to use in store credit facilities already available.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

I have some experience with oscommerce, but none with store credit facilities. Although, I do believe there maybe a contribution for doing that.

One word of warning:- Always test contributions, a lot of them do not work or cannot be used straight off the bat when you are running other contributions.

If you want to use credit card payments the Protx system works quite well, and can be plugged straight in. And is quite cheap. http://www.kitforthefit.co.uk, is one that uses it.

Wills