[LUG] Progress Report

Okay, I've had Debian Sarge on my machine for a few weeks
now, and I have to say I'm very impressed with it.  Aside from
developing a slight addiction to the game 'Tali', I now spend
more time over here in Debian than I do over windows.  By
quite a proportion.

First thing I did was move most of my emailing over
here.  I'm using KMail because I'm familiar with it
from when I had SuSE on a previous machine.

FTP here for updating my websites it far superior to the
software I was using in Windows. Just drag and dropping
files here with Nautilus File Manager.  Currently using
KATE for editting the files, again because I'm familiar
with it from my experience with SuSE.

I'm even using GIMP for basic graphic needs.  Will probably
still need Photoshop for some features for a while, until I
learn all of GIMPs ins and outs.

Firefox here easilly imported all my old firefox bookmarks
from windows, so nearly all of my web-browsing happens
here now.

Imported my font collection with ease, once I found the
right place to do it (didn't take much searching really).

My only real problem at the moment is lack of sound.
Some searching on Google has suggested that my card
(Creative Labs Soundblaster Audigy2 Platinum Pro)
isn't supported.  Anyone know what I might be able
to do to sort this out?  Or where to look for a solution?

Anton