[LUG] Epson Stylus Photo R200

Hi All,

You may remember I bought this little beast some time ago. Well tonight I finally got it working in Linux. One simple step. I downloaded the latest version of Turbo-Print ( www.turboprint.de ).

Set it up as per instructions they mailed me (when I asked about my print server) and it worked first time.

Now question, does anyone know of a utility to print DVDs in Linux? www.linuxprinting.org says this printer works *partially* but won't go further than that. Do I just have to bug Epson until they get fed up of me and do the job or should I ask on SourceForge for suggestions?

Kind regards,

Julian