Re: [LUG] sme server for multiple domains

On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 11:03 +0000, Kelly Jones wrote:
Not really i am looking at a solution that can handle multiple domains
delivered via smtp or multi drop pop3 mailbox.  Basically i want an
open source solution to replace FT gate.

Hi,

I've used the courier email server to host multiple domains for the last
couple of years - this is on a Debian stable server.

As for the interface - I've allowed a manager to admin the users/aliases
via webmin.

If you could use Debian sarge (currently testing but soon to be stable)
then I would probably choose Postfix - I've been using it more recently
and prefer it to courier.

HTH - Kev