[LUG] Docbook and manpages - distro request

I've got a Docbook that contains data for certain manpages.

It can be converted on Debian using docbook-utils or docbook2x.

I now need to find out how other distributions would handle the conversion so
that I can write a README with full instructions, so I'm looking for some
help.

If you would like to download:
http://www.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/pilot-link-man-0.12-1.tar.gz
it would help me considerably if you could document how your distribution can
be used to convert the docbook into manpages. Please list the packages
involved and the steps required to convert the docbook and send it to me
OFF-LIST please. It will usually require jade or a jade-wrapper. The tarball
includes HTML and manpage versions for comparison. To view a local manpage
(rather than the one installed with the package) use man ./manpagename.1

Thanks.

www.docbook.org

--

Neil Williams