Re: [LUG] Meeting this week.... Map

Hi

I have put a link showing the location of Paignton rugby club below

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=289250&Y=60750&width=500&height=300&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&scale=5000&multimap.x=172&multimap.y=265

Regarding CD's

I have a copy of Debian here, along with a 7 cdrom set (Which I had at our last exeter school meeting) So they are probably out of date (3.0r1) and need replacing so I would be interested in a copy for my laptop currently running XP (so its in need of help). I also think it's a good idea to be able to use more than just yast / rpms.

I have some blank cdroms which I will bring with me,

Raffle sounds a good idea, I will see if I can get a book of raffle tickets.

Paul

Neil Stone wrote:

PAIGNTON RUGBY CLUB ARE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS.

Options include Ball, and match sponsorship, Team Sponsorship
and advertising banners which last the whole season (September - May 1st)

Please visit.
www.paigntonrugby.co.uk - click sponsorship for details.

Linux -

Free your mind, save money, Use Linux and open source.
Open source,  don't get left in the dark ages, migrate now.
www.linux.org