Re: pcflank.com was [LUG] Transplanting hard drives

On Monday 24 January 2005 16:13, Keith Abraham wrote:
I'm always a bit wary of pcflank's reports.
Try their quick test and then their advanced tests.
When I try the quick test it reports that I've open
ports but the advanced tests show the self same ports
are stealthed.

Just run another test using the Creative router with pcflank.

Quick test:
21,80 Open
23,135,137,138,139,1080,3128 visible.

advance test: exactly same result.

If I test the 2 firewall routers I get a total stealth result from all tests.
--
Hatherleigh
Devon