Re: [LUG] RAM for Fedora 3 (wasProblems with Fedora 3 and Java (j2sbk))

On Monday 24 January 2005 11:01, Andrew Rogers wrote:

Slightly changing the subject:
Do you know if Fedora 3 will work O.K. with only 128MB RAM? I have the
DVD ready to install but reluctant due to limited memory (no, I didn't
forget where I put the DVD!).

Hi Andrew

I do not know, I have 527 MBytes, which is enough!  The suck it and see
approach may help cos I think one can abort the install quite late on.  Would
the install warn if there is not enough memory?

Peter

(I am sucking my teeth and thinking about the Java stuff, back latter)

Peter