Re: [LUG] Email client.

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:19:52 +0000
Simon Waters wrote:

But do they default for a folder, or even based on recipient?

Yes.  No.  Sort-of... it's done by folder, but it can be changed at any time whilst
writing the mail.

It's not something that is configured as part of the POP/SMTP settings.  It's
something that's configured on the "folder".  I have all [G]LUG mail filtered into
the [G]LUG folder.  If I start a new message or reply to a message whilst I am 'in'
the [G]LUG folder then it'll use my dclug profile.  If I am in the College folder
then it'll use my College profile, etc, etc.  I can change which profile I use easy
enough if I need to since a bar at the top of the screen shows my options.  The
signatures are set alongside the POP/SMTP settings, so it always has the right
signature.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.