[LUG] Email client.

Okay, its time for me to move my email to a client on the
debian desktop, and I'm inlcined towards using KMail
because I was always happy with it on my old SuSE
system, but before I set it up, I was wondered if anyone
had any other suggestions?

My preference is for a client that can have html switched
off, or even better doesn't have html in messages.  This
is the main thing I don't like about Thunderbird.  HTML
seems to be on by default, and I've found no way to turn
it off.  I don't know if the Linux version of the same client
has the same problem, but I'm not inclined to find out.

Would rather give my support to a client that gets it right
by default.

Other than that, I have multiple pop3 accounts, and
multiple sending addresses.  Would like a feature
similar to the one I used in KMail, where the default
sender can be set to a folder.

Okay, fire away!  I would like to make the change at
some point over the weekend.

Anton