Re: [LUG] email etiquette

On Thursday 20 January 2005 5:53 pm, Grant Sewell wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:29:02 +0000

Neil Stone wrote:
I know I could read back over 100's of emails but.. where and when is
the meeting ?

Note to everyone: PLEASE change the subject line when you change the subject
of the email!!!

There's a customised version of Netiquette on the DCGLUG website:
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/wiki/?id=email+etiquette

BTW. I've got nothing against others using LUG, I just try and use GLUG
whenever I remember. Please don't pick me up if I don't sometimes!

Both names are welcome, both names are accepted, neither has overall
preference.

--

Neil Williams