Re: [LUG] lug poster

On Tuesday 18 January 2005 9:25 pm, David Johnson wrote:
On Tuesday 18 Jan 2005 21:02, Paul Sutton wrote:
I did this in openoffice word processor,  and saved directly as a pdf
file,  if anyone is more artistic, I can send them the source file and
they can have a play around with it.

Yes, please, Paul. I'll put up copies using the other logo options too.

Perhaps we could have a poster competition or something...

Fine - put contributions on a website of your choosing and email me the URL.

Oh and the dcglug.org.uk domain has been quietly registered, so presumably
that's the domain we should be using in future promotional material.

The two are equivalent. The 'old' name will continue to operate - the 'new'
dcglug.org.uk probably should be used on new materials.

--

Neil Williams