[LUG] How to configure LILO

I have just installed Libranet and found it (almost) wholly
delightful. I did find just a couple of snags though.

1. It doesn't offer you the choice of grub or lilo but goes ahead and
  gives you grub anyway. I am used to lilo and I don't see why I need
  to change.
2. It realised that I have another OS on the same disk (/dev/hda) but
  didn't know that I also have Red Hat on /dev/hdb so the MBR written
  by grub offered me only the choice of Libranet or Windows.

I got round that by mounting /dev/hdb and running /sbin/lilo which
restored the status quo but what I now have to do is get /etc/lilo.conf
to include an image for /dev/hda4, viz Libranet. How do I do that?

I put this in

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.21
       label=Libranet
       read-only
       root=/dev/hda4

but then /sbin/lilo says it can't see /boot/vmlinuz-2.4.21. I can't find
anything helpful in the Lilo Howto. What to do?

Tony Sumner