Re: [LUG] Distros

Hi Grant

Thanks for posting that thread. Having read it through I must say that my immediate response is to remove Lindows but then surely the response was not the 'official' one. They just didn't get it did they. I reckon that one of the reasons I stopped using Windows was that it does what it wants. No thoughts for the user - this is the way we do it and stuff you. It seemed that that was the response from the post. Stuff you - Lindows does one job and it does it well and you used it for something else, well stuff you.

I hope Linux doesn't develop that way too much. Hey and for what it's worth, I'm sorry it trashed your hard drive.

Rich