[LUG] Scrounge - anyone got an old mobo for an athlon 2200+ and sdram errram?

Had a gigabyte of said ram and an unboxed athlon 2200+ cpu kicking around for about 2 years now - ever since the wife chucked out a box containing a number of motherboards in a clear out.... aaarrgghhh.

I'd like to press this into service. Seems a waste. And I've a couple of spare cases and enough CDs and dvds and hardisks to make up a nice PC.

Anyone got an old board they're not using I could beg, borrow, steal ... or even buy?

Many thanks
Malcolm