[LUG] openoffice 1.1.4

I have just downloaded open office 1.1.4 for windows, solaris, and Linux (of course), In addition I copied the dictionaries and documentation from the cd I got from the Linux emporium and am in the process of downloading the win32 sdk. I also have the source files, snapshot release for 2.0. .

I hope to fit all these on to a cdrom, and copies will be available to anyone who is interested.

It's useful to have an upto date cdrom set available and once I have a directory tree on my hdd, updating it should be much eaier. (well hopefully anyway).

If I can fit Thunderbird / Firebird on the cd too, I will.

Paul