[LUG] Problems downloading source code via CVS

Hey folks,

I don't know if anyone can help me out, but I'm having a few problems downloading some source code for a webcam driver. On the web site (http://nw802.sourceforge.net/news.html), it gives a command to use to download the source.

I enter the command:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/nw802 login

At the password prompt, I just press enter and it just sits there. After a few minutes it times out. I read it might be something to do with ports being blocked?

After much playing with it, I still can't get it to work. I tried telling it to use port 443 and port 80 but both them ports give a 400 error.

Does anyone know how I can get these files?

Rob