Re: [LUG] Some discrepancies in the (G)LUG...

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:46:38 +0000
"Theo P. Zourzouvillys" <theo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

maybe it's your mxs being slow, not the list?

 ~ Theo

Don't take it as a complaint, I am genuinely confused here.  I had thought that it
might be UKLinux's Mail servers (I don't run my own yet - just pull everything down
on POP) being a little funny, but wouldn't that make things uniformly slow rather
than randomly so?  And for all email sources rather than just the (G)LUG?  For
example, I still haven't received my previous reply to this very thread (the reply
which ends in "Spooky"), let alone my reply to my surround sound thread, but I have
received plenty of emails on the LPI mailing lists.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.