[LUG] Webcam for Linux

Hi folks,

After spending a while trying to get my webcam working on Suse 9.1 (I did get
it working, problem was the quality was awful!), I decided its probably easier
to buy a replacement camera.

Now I was wondering if anyone could suggest a possible replacement camera
which would work nicely under Linux?

I did actually consider the Sony Eyetoy which is used on the PS2, I see there
is a driver for Linux and I also hear there is a driver for Windows XP too.
Other than that, can anyone suggest any other cameras which work under Linux
and hopefully aren't too expensive (£30 or under).

Rob