Re: [LUG] Debian

Yes I am using OS X but I have two problems. James very helpfully did the floppy's for me and I was able to boot to running a Debian install. That's when I discovered that I hadn't downloaded an image cd-rom! Or have I? I downloaded this http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sid_d-i/i386/current/ sarge-i386-netinst.iso?

So my first question is have I downloaded a disk image and my second is under OS X what do I run to burn the disk image. Thanks.

Rich
www.littlebigfoot.org.uk
"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger bringing good news." Isaiah 52 v 7 (The Message)