Re: [LUG] Debian

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 22:17:38 +0000
Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I managed to get my boot floppies only to discover that I hadn't
created a proper cd-rom image! I'm using a Mac and don't know how to do
it! What files to copy across and as its late my brain is going to
sleep and ... well can anybody help!?

Rich

If you've downloaded the ISO file(s) then you will need to use "You Favourite
Burner(tm)" and burn the single file to a CD **as an image**.  I would seriously
suggest that you use CDRW(s) so that you've not created a coaster if you burn if
incorrectly.

The real test is: if once you've burnt the disc, and you pop it in the drive, all
you can see is a single file with .ISO extension, then you've done it wrong.

What burner software do you use on your Mac?

Grant.

--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.